Welcome to the Blox Platforms Inc. ("Blox") website. Blox provides financial technology for real estate companies. Before using our website, please read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- User Accounts. You may need to create an account to access certain features of our website. You agree to provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information when creating your account. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access our website and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our website or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Our website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Links to Third-Party Websites. Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Blox has no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that Blox shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Blox does not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor does Blox make any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through our website. Blox disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Blox shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or inability to use our website.
- Termination. Blox may terminate or suspend your access to our website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these terms and conditions. Upon termination, your right to use our website will immediately cease.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the United States, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions. Blox reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time. If a revision is material, Blox will provide at least 30 days.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns about our website or these terms and conditions, please contact us. Blox will make reasonable efforts to respond to your inquiry promptly.